Friday 24 February 2012

Trend Setter

Ok, the most brilliant, comfortable, slimming and Sarah-budget worthy look I'm loving right now is wearing a t-shirt/singlet/sweater over a short skirt. It may SOUND weird, wrong and a tad bit slutty but when you try this look I guarantee you'll love it.


Have a flick through DOLLY magazine, Girlfriend magazine, and you'll find at least one model gracing the pages in this totally affordable style. Want proof? go to Lookbook.nu, this chick is absolutely rocking this style. 


All you need to do is pair a high-waisted skirt with your favorite top (this could even include a baggy jumper) and voila! An "Oh, I just  threw this on..." trend that even hides your lumps and bumps.


My Dotti top and Valleygirl skirt
Peek A Boo Girl Tee, $15 Jay Jay's

Yywn Spicy Animal Tube Skirt, $20, Jay Jay's ( if LMFAO were girls, I bet they'd wear this) 

Katy Perry



















No comments:

Post a Comment